Friday, June 1, 2012

Running WhatsApp Messenger on your PC

Procedure

  •  Whatsapp is a very popular IM mobile app, available for most devices OS (iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone) and now widely used worldwide as an SMS replacement (well, you can actually do way more than SMS).
  •  Now, thanks to this app, you can run Android apps on your Windows desktop PC, so running  Whatsapp is very easy.
  • Just download and install Bluestack app player on your PC and follow the instructions to install Whatsapp and all your favorite Android apps.
Note That
  • If you use the same phone number,Whatsapp will no longer work on your mobile device while you are using it on your PC, so make sure to close it when you go mobile.
Pretty cool, ins’t it? Please let me know if it works well for you. Below is my story

There are still nearly five billion more dumbphone users than the 835 million smartphone users globally. I am a faithful FAN of a dumb phone. I owned my first mobile phone in 2005 a Nokia 1100, Enonet Buddie Line, number 091 886 435. It was very expensive to own a phone during those days in Zimbabwe. I was priviledged to be working in a bank then, so the lines were ordered straight from Econet. It was a status thing rather than a convinience or a necessity. A lot has changed since then and i have owned several other lines from MTN, Vodacom & MariTel (Mauritania) but something never changed. 

I have been using Nokia, Motorolla dumb phones and i have never owned a PHONE some of my freinds jokes.I am really the traditional kind of a guy who dont care about phones. I still believe the phone should be used for phone calls and SMS and thus it, to make it worse i believe in LANDLINES. I have annoyed lots of my freinds because i rarely phones or sms. It goes back to the fact i used to make calls on the landline a lot hence i struggle now to juice up my mobile phone. I know and i understand all the limitation of my dumb phone but i am still unmoved. The android OS has revolutionised the mobile phone world. It comes up with cool applications like WhatsApp, GPS, Nomondo application for sports lovers and many others. I love all these and i am officially tempted to throw away my dumb phone and move on with time. I am still in the evolution stage but one thing for sure i should catch up with the world. Boom!!, my fovourite word which comes from the team i support with Passion Arsenal F.C, famiriarly known as the GUNNERS hence Boom from the gun. 

A person i like pushed me to the edge she said, " hey can you come on WhatsApp so that we can chat an assumption that everyone owns a smart phone". I love the person, she is miles away and its damm expensive to make calls and to add to that i am not ready to buy a smart phone. I scrathed through all over to have WhatApp running on my Laptop. All in the name of love, impressing, to be seen as a technological savy person,  I finally got my WhatsApp running on my Laptop hence sharing it with you!!!.
My new world on WhatsUp on my Laptop running Windows 7. 

It worked for me and my first WhatsApp conservation and this how the interface looks like on the PC

No comments:

Post a Comment